Thursday, February 19, 2009

My First Project. Success!




For my first project in Introduction to Interior Design, I had to measure my living space and draw the floor plan. Then, I had to make a second variation of my living space using different furniture and make it more living-friendly in order to include a private space (bed, desk, etc.) and public space (couch and entertainment area). 

In addition, we had to draw an isometric drawing of our new living space. The isometric drawing gives you a 3-Dimensional view of the room.

The project includes two boards, the first one has my before and after floor plans, wall elevations, and isometric drawing. The second board is my material board which includes pictures of the selected furniture, room accessories, and of course, fabrics!

I did well on the project! My project was one of the few chosen to be hung up in the Interior Design hall, which I was excited about since I worked so hard on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment